Our success as a company comes from the hard-working individuals who are dedicated to ensure mutual goals get achieved and brands get well represented.
We have a proven track record of developing our team into industry superstars and offering fulfillment and longevity within a career here at Pulse. This stems from our employee development model that our company inspires.
Our ethos here at Pulse is to not only develop ourselves, but to develop others by hosting a competitive, creative, and an intense program for self-development, a great work ethic and confidence. The unique program helps participants to develop the fundamental habits which are the foundations for success.
We believe a company is
only as good as the talent it
At Pulse we are incredibly fortunate to operate in an industry that has great growth opportunities. By providing the one thing that every company needs, customers, our business is recession-proof.
One of the things we pride ourselves on is being able to offer everyone that comes through our doors the opportunity to improve their skills. Regardless of background or experience, we provide everyone with the same chance to learn, develop and grow. Our Training program is at the heart of our business. Essentially an accelerated learning program, we give participants the opportunity to learn and master skills that would normally take years in most companies. Unlike many companies who have a lot of talented people but no opportunities for them to progress, at Pulse we have some amazing opportunities for people looking to take the next step in their career.
This role will be responsible for providing support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, overall product detail knowledge, as well as communicating effectively with other members of our customer service, and operations teams. It is essential that candidates for the position have positive attitudes towards all customers and thrive in team environments.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications
- Customer service associates handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for troubleshooting
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Customer service associates ensure proper product presentation
- Inventory oversight
- Participate in sales driving events to maximize sales
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a customer service or client relations is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bilinguals welcome
- Applicants must have work authorization within the United States
Our Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, work well in a team environment and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need leaders who are goal oriented, can set the pace for junior staff, and who possess the knowledge and know how to train others.
- 1 year experience in a customer service, retail or sales is preferred. Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging our customers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines on a daily basis
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to a reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
If you have the winning mentality to join our Sales Associate team, apply today! We currently offer both mid-level and entry-level openings. All applicants for employment will be screened within five business days of initial application.
As an intern you’ll be the face of our client as you explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and a great sense of humour often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
As you develop your skills sets through the training provided, other opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity of full time work, leadership opportunities and even managerial positions further down the line.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history and be responsible and punctual
- You’ll need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
- A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed are expected
- A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching are also expected
We have limited spots available, and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!
This opportunity is targeted at candidates who want to expand their career potential!
Our team of Brand Ambassadors host events, trade shows, and pop-up shops across the NYC Metro area to bring brand awareness for our clients.
Our Marketing Associates act as the face of our clients and interact with our customers at our events. We are looking for outgoing candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, who will lead presentations about the current campaigns we market.
OTHER KEY SKILLS FOR QUALIFYING CANDIDATES WILL INCLUDE:
- Computer literacy (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Capable of providing clear and consistent marketing demonstrations
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable providing knowledgeable responses to inquiries
- Setup, breakdown, and display maintenance during events
- Generate increased product buzz, distribute promotional materials to clients and customers
- Complete new client applications, drive sales through friendly presentations
- Track marketing data, and client information for individual events
- Maintain marketing collateral, track product inventory
- Excellent teamwork skills, maintains clear communication channels with upper management
- All applicants for our Marketing Associates roles must be over eighteen years of age and authorized to work in United States.
Send us your résumé,
for job consideration.
Join a team of professionals who are excited about unique ideas and help companies to create amazing experiences.